Sunday, March 22, 2009

Comfortably Numb

heard some rather sad news regarding a friend. she's been ill for several years now and, she had a turn for the worse...she may not be with us much longer.i wish her well and pray that she will get better and find peace.

had a chance to meet up several months back but, didn't go...seem like the story of my life. feeling regret after the fact, but, this post is not about me...

all your friends are thinking and praying for you...

peace and good health to all

comfortably numb - pink floyd

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what youre sayin.
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

1 comment:

diane said...

Keep praying. Miracles happen.
praying by,praying with you.