Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Precious

why does the innocent suffer? once again we're in smc as kb had another seizure. thank God that he's ok but, we're no closer to why he had this episode. he has a viral infection but there were no warning signs e.g. fever, cough...he was also constipated and this could be cause for the fits?!

all being said, i'm glad that 'someone' is looking out for him. hayhay came into our room to look for me at 1:30am. I went over to sleep with them. early in the morning, kb was next to me, trying to poo in this diaper. he normally has hard stools so, i didn't kick a fuss but, when he didn't answer me and stared blankly, that's when i realised he was having a fit. he fitted for 15-30 mins which is "too long" so we 're glad he came to like his usual self.

i wish someone will tell me how to deal with his problem. he has learning difficulties due to the seizures and also his medications. we need to consider his schooling, his future independence...so many things to think about..

for all life's luxuries we zealously try to obtain, for all the personal, selfish goals we set for ourselves...all it takes is the suffering of little child to put things into perspective...will i learn from this? i must because he depends on me..my precious..

No comments: