Saturday, August 9, 2008

Anger Management - I Need It

sometimes i wonder how i survive this long without getting into scraps with other annoying (me included?) drivers out there. These slow/inconsiderate drivers hog the roads especially in the weekends or, when i was in a hurry:P And they obviously know that they're road hogging. lucky i was on the way to pick the kids... I just had my cup of joe and the adrenaline was pumping through my veins. ready to ruuumble!!!

there were 2 previous occassions which got me rattled. one, i managed to stop the guy who wouldn't come down from his car and apologised through the window. the other, i chased the car through the street and lost him. i wonder what would happened if i changed my current crv to 5-series or the new A4.hmmm

point is was it worth it? i dunno...i could get beaten up, thrown in jail, shot, since guns are so easily obtained, not to mentioned c4 explosives ala mongolian woman case. i guess in retrospect, no its not worth it. life's too short to worry about strangers who couldn't care less what you think.

hence, anger management...i need it. i got to learn to find other venues to release this tension. writing this blog helps...there's the gym. i always feel better after sweating it out. anyway, as i try to find the 'magic' formula to curb my inner beast, hope you don't succumbed to the pressure of our modern city life.

No comments: